Mini Event meet me where the falling stars live
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
KIADA
you haven't kissed anyone for a while now
She’s ready when the next round begins, doing her best to try and linger ever so slightly by the chair for when Jigano’s music stops. And for a few moments, she’s half expecting to miss out as she darts around the back of the chair. But when she rounds to the front once more and the music stops, and she slides her ass into that chair, she snickers brilliantly with delight – eyes immediately seeking Deimos to catch the roll of his eyes before his large calloused hand is patting her on the head and she puffs out some sigh of her own.

Well that was far less climactic than she was expecting. So she turns to Weaver then, a wide grin crossing her face. “I’ll share the left overs with you if we can prank the married man somehow.” Something wicked crosses her face with that before she sits up from the chair and smooths down her dress a small amount and flashes Weaver a brighter grin, hands outstretched. "How about that dance in the meantime?" Now that she's been crowned victorious, and there were still guests hovering over her winnings, well... What else was she to do other than wait?
to you, everything tastes like blood
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
meet me where the falling stars live - by Deimos - 04-29-2020, 04:29 PM
RE: meet me where the falling stars live - by Kiada - 05-16-2020, 07:31 AM