Mini Event meet me where the falling stars live
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
Game complete, Jigano set about moving the chairs back where they had come from so minglers and snackers could make use of the seats, whether they were pulling them together to chat or just pulling up a chair to eat more of the delicious cake. With that complete he turned to look out over the festive and light-hearted gathering, a grin on his face, only to catch Weaver's eye. Seeing her partnering the winner of the game, he reached for his harp once more and settled in at the corner of the little dance floor. Isuma trilled excitedly, dancing in a small circle as he stretched his fingers, then struck a chord on the harp to call any other would-be dancers from their pursuits.

A lively tune, to get toes tapping and inspire a little movement to work off that cake, he decided, and bent over his lap harp, fingers poised. A moment's consideration had the perfect song plucked from his repertoire, and in the next breath he dropped fingers to strings to call forth the music, cheerful and bright, with a good rhythm for a rambunctious country dance, or a couple's more energetic swing 'round the floor.

Messages In This Thread
meet me where the falling stars live - by Deimos - 04-29-2020, 04:29 PM
RE: meet me where the falling stars live - by Jigano - 05-17-2020, 08:06 PM