Mini Event meet me where the falling stars live
Deimos Ignatius
the Resurrected Sword
Warden of Halo / Guildmaster

Age: 34 | Height: 6'4" | Race: Hybrid | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 14 - Strg: 74 - Dext: 74 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
BELIAL - Mythical - Peryton (Blend) ZURIEL - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
Deimos
Glad to be here surprised him, especially coming from Ronin, with the past trials circumventing the Grounds, and the Dark Star’s involvement in it. But perhaps that was reflected in tonight’s festivities, a celebration of joviality in spite of everything else bearing down on them. In yesteryears, the Reaper had difficult in ever finding anything remotely worth celebrating, save for victory on the battlefield – and here the Sword found himself immersed in things he’d never thought of having. His eyes widened at the compliment, shrugging his shoulders, shaking his head. “Thank you. Feel free to have some cake before Kiada snags it all.” At the tones of laughter, the insinuations of drunken statures, the General snorted, but managed to maintain his smile. “I wanted to remember it.” To treasure and cherish, when the world became infinitely darker and colder.

Attention meandered away from Ronin momentarily, and onto Evie’s approach, the healer managing to comprehend his silent summoning. His tones were a little more hushed, and only because they concerned diplomacy, and political matters; almost an offense to be lacquered into the party. “I did.” He paused momentarily, just to see of if he could get a rise, before continuing. “Phoebe has gone to Torchline, and the Health Advisor position is open. The council wondered if you would be interested.” Evie had been originally, but things altered, changed, as swiftly as tides or the wind.
i rule the stars, not the other way around

Messages In This Thread
meet me where the falling stars live - by Deimos - 04-29-2020, 04:29 PM
RE: meet me where the falling stars live - by Deimos - 05-17-2020, 10:41 PM