safeguards and stalemates
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Age: 32 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Eloise
Darling, you take the high horse
and I'll take the high road
Eloise glanced up with a grin; she might as well have had cream dripping off her whiskers, she looked that pleased with herself. "I see the types who make their way into that room back there. Maybe I was just trying to weasel my way in?" She said with a smirk, wiping Jack's blood from her cheeks.

"I can't put my finger on it, but there's something so satisfying about that." El muses her under her breath. Maybe it was some masculine innuendo lingering in the back of her mind, maybe she just happened to like long and sleek and strong things. "But yeah, I was." Pausing until the bartender poured her gin and fucked off, Eloise continued. "Blood on my face or no, I think we both know I don't have this place figured out entirely yet." Part of the colour drained from Eloise' face, leaving her cheeks splotched with coral. Sliding three of the letters forward, addressed to Remi, Nero, and Rexanna, the illusionist raised her eyes back to Raza's.

"Should I disappear, or wind up dead somewhere...y'think you could mail raven these for me?"
If you're too good for us,
you'll be good riding solo
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
safeguards and stalemates - by Eloise - 04-30-2020, 05:48 PM
RE: safeguards and stalemates - by Raza - 04-30-2020, 08:29 PM
RE: safeguards and stalemates - by Eloise - 04-30-2020, 08:35 PM
RE: safeguards and stalemates - by Raza - 04-30-2020, 09:51 PM
RE: safeguards and stalemates - by Eloise - 05-04-2020, 03:35 PM
RE: safeguards and stalemates - by Raza - 05-12-2020, 08:37 PM