hold your breath
for any of the old gods
Delta Ngata
Explorer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 14 - Int:
CLIFFORD - Regular - Hel
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
don't you know there's a part of me
The darkness disappears but Delta knows better than to assume it has merely disappeared- no. That means you must have a name... yes? Don't you deserve to be called by it? It was a respectful thing to do to properly call something by its name. It's not just about putting Delta in it the favor of the creature, it's also about proper respect.

It isn't hard to notice the light tugging on her hair. Her head looks over her shoulder and she tries to turn around slowly, hoping to not scare away the creature. He poses a good question and luckily enough, Delta feels ready to answer it. I have discovered that Manta crystals can bring those underwater, but it requires the death of a manta... I wish to have a device that I can give to a human temporarily to grant them the ability to safely swim underwater... and then I can have it returned to me so that I may reuse it. It's a big wish, but she hopes that maybe this creature will be able to help her. If not... then well, shoot.
that longs to go into the unknown
delta

Messages In This Thread
hold your breath - by Delta - 05-01-2020, 03:07 PM
RE: hold your breath - by Random Event - 05-02-2020, 07:02 AM
RE: hold your breath - by Delta - 05-02-2020, 02:18 PM
RE: hold your breath - by Random Event - 05-05-2020, 05:52 AM
RE: hold your breath - by Delta - 05-05-2020, 03:16 PM
RE: hold your breath - by Random Event - 05-15-2020, 05:24 AM
RE: hold your breath - by Delta - 05-17-2020, 03:15 AM