hold your breath
for any of the old gods
Delta Ngata
Explorer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 14 - Int:
CLIFFORD - Regular - Hel
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
don't you know there's a part of me
While it was natural, it was cruel. Yes but there is always a way to improve. If the Gods, or this octopus thing, could help her then it would save the lives of tons of mantas.

The creature provides far too little comfort for Delta and she finds herself frowning, her eyebrows creasing and lines form on her forehead. It seemed she truly was unlucky. Not only had she faced something other than the gods twice now, but it seemed even the wishes that benefited others wouldn't work. Humans may be risky... but I believe showing them the true beauty of the ocean would help to preserve my home. Only then can someone truly understand exactly why Delta loves to call this place her home.

It wasn't in her future as the creature had disappeared, leaving her all alone once more. It was better than being blind... but she didn't want this. Please? I'm willing to negotiate... I'll do anything if it means helping my people stay safe. And so she waited, for minutes upon minutes, hoping that maybe, the creature would return to fulfill her request.

And if not? Guess it's time to find a new purpose for herself and wish to the gods.

FIN...? Unless the Spirit responds? If the spirit has no plans of returning, go ahead and archive it!
that longs to go into the unknown
delta

Messages In This Thread
hold your breath - by Delta - 05-01-2020, 03:07 PM
RE: hold your breath - by Random Event - 05-02-2020, 07:02 AM
RE: hold your breath - by Delta - 05-02-2020, 02:18 PM
RE: hold your breath - by Random Event - 05-05-2020, 05:52 AM
RE: hold your breath - by Delta - 05-05-2020, 03:16 PM
RE: hold your breath - by Random Event - 05-15-2020, 05:24 AM
RE: hold your breath - by Delta - 05-17-2020, 03:15 AM