we all fall down
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 7 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
SEVEN - Mythical - Sear Cat
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
JACK
Even Jack couldn't really say what on earth he had been talking about, at least until the point where he started to hear Eloise again. Realisation dawned on him, and if she hadn't looked just as perplexed (or sounded as irate and tense as her thoughts betrayed) he might have thought she'd done it on purpose to piss him off. "You've picked up a nasty little trick there, blockin' me out," he remarked, slowly stepping towards her again. "And I don't like it. Do me a favour and keep it switched off if you can, unless you want to stay frustrated to all fuck."

So far so good, Jack moving cautiously into the range of whatever she had been projecting, wondering whether it had been precisely because he had been in her head so much that he'd enabled the flourishing of this new magic. "I ain't used or tricked you, keep your fuckin' hair on," he said. "You surprised me, that a crime?"
you wanted perfect, you got your perfect
but now I'm too perfect for someone like you
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Age: 32 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 4 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Eloise
Though Eloise tried to still her movements, the want of her chest to rise and fall with the increase of her pulse was hard to stifle. Tilting her chin up like a scared but defiant animal, Eloise met Jack's gaze with all the steadiness she could muster. "Or maybe the problems on your end."

With a hostile grin, Eloise just sneered up at him, wanting both to wipe the lingering taste of his kiss from her lips and spit in his face. "Gods, Jack. Demanding I stop something I don't even know how to do, all to have the great pleasure of you?" Her thoughts and emotions took on a wicked pitch now. Much as she wanted to storm from the room, to spit in his face rather than kiss him again, gods if he hadn't awakened something in her that kept her rooted to the spot.

That he was back in her mind again as evidence by his words made Eloise deflate ever so slightly, which of course made her ever more defensive. "The way you act, it sure fucking seems like it is."
I bury hatchets but I keep maps of where I put 'em
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
JACK
"Maybe it is. Doesn't seem that way," Jack said simply, doing his damnedest not to rise to the bait she kept dangling in front of him, because fuck if she hadn't been on the ball about one thing - he hadn't been able to fuck himself into a good night's sleep in a long while.

Then he was standing before her again, greeted with hostility and wickedness and the tumultuous sorts of thoughts that Jack was certain could only come from someone who was really missing something, whether that was sex or a screw loose.

"Listen, if you keep this up I'll find somethin' to keep you quiet," he said, the barest hint of playful challenge in his voice, the captain raising his eyebrows down at her. "Think you can keep that last word to yourself for a bit so you can actually have a little fun?"
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Age: 32 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
Eloise
She hated herself for how much she wanted him then. Not that she'd thought about it (though she very obviously had), but it had never gone quite like this. Some stupid, petulant, and naive part of her wanted to keep fighting. Wanted to twist him about the same way he'd twisted her, only...despite all of it, Jack still had the upper hand.

But oh, how she wanted to have the last word.

Maybe the last thought would serve just as well...Raising a brow, eyes narrowed in challenge as well, Eloise indeed remained silent. She was however, thinking very loudly about all the washing up she had to do later. Just whether or not Jack's reputation was such that he'd be able to distract her from that was yet to be seen.
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Change author:
JACK
Perhaps for the first time since Jack had rescued her from the sinking Siren's Call, the captain did believe they were actually having a joke together, because as she thought so obnoxiously in his direction, he had to stop from letting out a laugh. Maybe things like having the upper hand wouldn't matter so much once she wasn't quite so wound up - they'd find out soon enough, with any luck.

Smiling wickedly and shaking his head at her, Jack leant in for a second time to kiss her, hopefully this time without any nasty side effects. His hands returned to their wandering, taking slow and exquisite pleasure in their explorations, as if determined to leave no part of her untouched.
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Change author:
Eloise
Whereas presumably with most of his conquests, hearing what went unsaid would tell him all he needed to know about the success of his ministrations. With Eloise however and this strange new ability of hers, it was the mere presence of her thoughts on their own that would guide him. Her magic seemed to perk up when she had the capacity to let it. Should his fingers wander somewhere banal, he'd find her thoughts (and those of everyone else), drifting away. If he wanted the world in mental-technicolour, he'd need Eloise so thoroughly distracted that her magic had no choice but to take a backseat.

Heat plummed low in her belly, her body wanting to simply fall back, legs spread. But there was something about predictability and ease that just didn't suit the moment. So instead, Eloise tried to push Jack backwards. Her eyes darkened for just a moment, before her body began to alter and change in ways even Frey might approve of. The room too softly swirled, the cabin disappearing as her magic blanketed everything. "Pretty minds aside, Jack...tell me what you want to see.." Larger breasts, an audience, darker skin, longer hair, a room of shackles and handcuffs...He need only give the word.
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Change author:
JACK
But damn if Jack didn't like a challenge. It didn't take him long to get the hang of this weird magic of hers, the captain noticing when the world (and her thoughts) began to shut itself off from him, and he altered his approach accordingly. Still, he wasn't expecting her to push him away, his lips leaving her neck so he could step back, eyes like blue fire as he gazed around at the room as it altered and swam before them.

"Give me the open sky and a Longheat sun," he said roughly, eyes roving over her. "The rest is up to you." He tilted his head, waiting for her to decide how it was she wanted to look.
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Change author:
Eloise
No sooner had the words left his lips, then he'd feel his feet pushed into sand almost too hot to remain on. The ocean lapped relentlessly against the shore with the Ark anchored not terribly far away. But they weren't on the Ahi Coast, or anywhere Jack might recognize. Made-up oasis or a place from Eloise' history Jack wouldn't know, but there was sun and sand and just the two of them as requested.

With a grin, Jack would find himself looking into a pair of identical blue eyes. Eloise had been around the captain long enough to have his physicality down, and even a few mannerisms. So it was that as she smirked, the face she wore looked confidently arrogant as 'he' looked the real Jack up and down, as if appraising an imposter.

And hell, if this was some nerve of Jack's she was about to pinch, it wasn't like it was the first time she'd have ruined the mood or surprised him today.
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Change author:
JACK
Glancing around as the sun beamed and his feet sank into the sand, if Jack concentrated hard enough then he thought he'd be able to see the cabin for what it was through her magic - but why would he want to, honestly? Still, as he returned his gaze to her face and found himself standing there instead, the captain couldn't help but bark out a laugh.

"Ye gods, anyone but that cunt. The shit I could tell you about him," he drawled, eyes narrowing as if trying to make out Eloise's petite frame beneath the illusion. "I spent long enough tryin' to get you to loosen up, at least let me fuck you as the reward."
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Change author:
Eloise
Eloise found herself smiling, a gesture entirely too bright on her-Jack's scruffy face. Had she just...taken pride in making Jack laugh? Gods what was happening.

"Ugh, save it. I already have to wake up to his ugly mug every morning. You're preaching to the choir." Dropping the illusion such that it was just Eloise again (this making it far easier for her to magic their surroundings), a warm breeze smelling of salt and a crispness Torchline wasn't known for tangled around them both. "Go on then." The illusionist said, as if it were a challenge.

Not waiting on him though, Eloise walked backwards a step (mindful of the fact they weren't in fact on an endless beach); behind her the bed that existed in the cabin would appear, linens stirred by the breeze.
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Change author:
JACK
"If it please the lady, we'll top and tail in the bed and you can wake up to my feet instead," Jack offered, his expression one of wicked amusement, though it quickly melted to just wickedness as Eloise reappeared in earnest. Inhaling the scent of the breeze and trying to place it for a moment before giving up, he followed after her and seemed relieved at the appearance of the bed; one way to break the mood would be to crack his head on a shelf or the wall or whatever else his cluttered cabin was filled with.

Already it felt like Eloise was less of a bitch - something Jack wisely kept to himself - and he slipped an arm around her waist to pull her up against him, using the ebb and flow of her new magic to direct him. Slow and soft or hard and fast, or a mix of the two, he was not about to be shown up by some anti-telepathy bubble.
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Change author:
Eloise
"Oh a lady now? Are my illusions really that good?" Eloise smirked, terribly tempted to think that they might be having fun.

There really was no logic to Eloise, Jack would soon find. Or perhaps she was truly a deep and complex creature; time probably wouldn't tell. What he'd find was that despite her need for attention, despite her pawing for cuddles and demands about being treated well, Eloise would certainly not respond well to long and lingering looks, soft caresses, or lips not followed by teeth.

Pulling him on top of her, her feet roaming to his ass to try and wriggle him out of his pants, the illusionist paused her wandering hands for a moment. "I promise not to fall in love with you." She vowed in a moment of earnestness, knowing that there were probably hoards of men and women before her who had mistaken Jack's dick for some promise of affection. "But I swear to gods if you cum on me to quickly, I'll do just that and ruin your fucking life." So saying, she's lean up to capture his lips, grinding her hips up and against him, relishing the feeling of finally having a response body against hers again.
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Change author:
JACK
Honestly, Eloise was true to form in Jack's opinion, and he didn't really seem to mind the changing pace or the rough and ready touches. His body responded automatically to whatever her mind fed to him, the captain starting to let himself get lost in her, even as she dragged him atop her on the bed. One of his hands quickly unbuttoned his pants so she could pull them off, a feat made admittedly more difficult thanks to his erection.

Pausing in almost perfect timing for Eloise to speak - telepathy win - Jack raised an eyebrow down at her, not having expected such earnestness. But there was little doubt he was impressed by that, the captain leaning in to nip at the side of her neck, at a place that would already sport a love bite by the time they were done. "Not a chance," he said, sounding confident about that and inhaling sharply as she arched her hips up, though whether it was in response to her pleasure or his own was a mystery.

In fact, he didn't seem in any rush to do anything, busy trying to test her boundaries, the highs and lows of her pleasure. As far as foreplay went, there was little doubt that the captain was thorough (on this occasion, anyway).
Eloise Teralux
Navigator

Change author:
Eloise
Eloise slept naked as Jack did, which had made her previous cuddling of him all the sadder in some ways. Now however, as his pants were dragged down to his ankles and his cock pressed against her, the full measure of him made her gasp, her thoughts a bright cacophony of loud expectation and need. The last sex she'd had was with Saiden, he all puppy-dog eyes, heated smiles and promises of the future.

As Jack's teeth found her neck, her fingers tangled tightly in his hair, simultaneously pulling at it while her knuckles forced him farther against her. Though her nails were short, her free hand clawed down his side while her thoughts warbled in and out of focus, though were currently present.

What the captain might have considered foreplay, Eloise was currently reading as teasing. And new as all of this was, whether the motivation was meant to be arousing or wicked she didn't know. Though he was in her mind, two could play at this game.

"What, lost your way, Jack?" She teased, breath hot against his ear, her smile wrapping around the words. "I told you you'd always need me as your navigator." Eloise added, the hand on his side slinking between them, reaching for his balls to grasp them. Something about the gesture intensely satisfying for her.