Plot Advancing PQ 'neath sleeping town, follow me down

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
The question mark book bristles instantly as it is moved around. Dust blows off its cover with its struggles, though as the fae's fingers find the length of its spine, it stills for a moment. With no features to anthropomorphize it's hard to get a read on the tomb, and yet Tarasha will intuitively sense its wariness, but also the stirrings of memory. The book snarls a bit, but only to be difficult, not actively trying to wound the fae so much as it merely seems inclined to put up a fuss. It goes into the bag without much difficulty.

As for the voice in the pool, the time between answers stretches long, as if it is a vast distance away. Hello Amalia It returns, voice pleasant and welcoming. Its tone will be vaguely familiar to her...at least the cadence will be. My name is !nu⁄=a //o@na Amalia would hear the name as a series of clicks, largely repeatable without training.

Tarasha puts the ? book into the bag of holding. The fae would understand the sounds, if only she could hear them.

What will you do next?

Please include a summary of actions at the bottom of your post.

Your randomly chosen order is Tarasha, Amalia, Jigano, Ronin.

Messages In This Thread
'neath sleeping town, follow me down - by Amalia - 05-01-2020, 01:44 AM
RE: 'neath sleeping town, follow me down - by Random Event - 05-14-2020, 02:17 PM