the nose knows more than you suppose
for Jata
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Wessex chuckles. “So far she likes people who feed her, the Voice, Amalia, and people who don’t attack me.” Which is a wide net. Give it time and the Wraith imagines that Loki will like fewer and fewer people as she comes aware of her bonded’s feelings towards most people. And even then, she’s prepared to let the dragonling make her own assessments; surely the creatures are bright enough for that kind of character judgement. “I’m sure Haai and you are fine.

Good. She’s happy to hear that things are going well for Sunjata - quite frankly, she’d assumed as much from the guild meeting. Not that she’d expect the man to tell her otherwise.

“Successful. Eirachi was grateful and pleased with the work. And offered another task…” There’s only one reason to mention it, and as Wessex looks at Sunjata, she raises an eyebrow ever so slightly as if to ask if he wants to hear. Because if she tells him, there’s no going back. In fact, it feels important to mention this thought. “If I tell you, it’s with the understanding that it stays between us. Maybe the other guild members. I don’t know if I’ll need assistance with this one or not. Or how I'll be able to repay it.”

And the only reason she's prepared to tell him is because of their agreement. But it's up to him if he wants to hear it.

The Wraith
the bright
the thing in the night
Wessex

Messages In This Thread
the nose knows more than you suppose - by Wessex - 05-01-2020, 04:59 PM
RE: the nose knows more than you suppose - by Wessex - 05-05-2020, 12:57 AM