the nose knows more than you suppose
for Jata
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Little more than a child, Loki hasn’t quite realized her size versus the size of other objects - is she big or small, how wide is her wingspan, how long is her tail? As the griffin turns on her, she slams on the breaks, baby claws scrabbling against the empty air as her tail flops down and she becomes quite ungainly. She does manage to turn, but not before Haai is terribly close to her. She tries to evade by zooming towards the boxing ring itself.

“What, you don’t find the cold to your liking?” she quips back, now finally realizing that she’s rarely seen him in Halo, other than when he helped her hunt. And if they’re being honest, if it weren’t for her immunity to the weather, she might hate it too.

“Oh no, I need to do some research first, if I can. See what I’m getting in to.” Tapping the side of her head in a knowing manner, Wessex indicates that she’s learned a lesson or two over the years. Don’t just run right into things. And then an afterthought. “And I’ll have to see who’s still around after Deepfrost…” Because they both know that a lot can happen between now and Flowerbirth. A fucking lot.

The Wraith
the bright
the thing in the night
Wessex

Messages In This Thread
the nose knows more than you suppose - by Wessex - 05-01-2020, 04:59 PM
RE: the nose knows more than you suppose - by Wessex - 05-11-2020, 05:28 PM