the nose knows more than you suppose
for Jata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
and if you want, i could tell you the truth
that this life takes a toll on you. i spend nights
Haai has a bit more traction in the ring than the dragon does. And with it, the familiarity of her own limbs and how she’s grown. She’s been around for almost a year, fleshing out and hunting, built muscle with sharp claws and teeth to match. There’s a howl of excitement that leaves her as Loki takes a turn and redirects her course, the griffin scampering it after the dragon as if it’s the only care in the world.

Sunjata’s attention remains on Wessex through this all, a deep rumble of a chuckle leaving him as his shoulders rise and fall. “I never saw snow before arriving here.” He offers that tidbit with a slight tilt of his head. He can’t say he missed it after his few encounters with it. Too cold, too frozen and sharp, too much to try and wade a path through.

A nod is given toward Wessex’s need for information, lips pursing slightly as he considers it. “Mm yeah, makes sense.” A lesson he likely should have done before rampaging to Halo and dealing with the dragon. But, hindsight was always 20/20 at the end of the day, and there’s nothing he can do about it now. “Supposedly things are calm here in Torchline in comparison to the Grounds. I’m staying here through it so I should hopefully be safe.” A rogue grin crosses his face with that, despite the fact he’d still prepare for the worst just in case.
stitching up the loose threads of my soul
so in the morning i'm bulletproof
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
the nose knows more than you suppose - by Wessex - 05-01-2020, 04:59 PM
RE: the nose knows more than you suppose - by Sunjata - 05-11-2020, 11:42 PM