the nose knows more than you suppose
for Jata
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Loki dares to look back at Haai as she flies through the unfamiliar room, and therein lies her first mistake. As she looks back to see where she’s going, she finds that a ring rope is closer than she anticipated and as she tries to turn out of the way, a wing clips it, throwing her into a spinning descent until she hits the ground in a thump, crying out in surprise at the clip and the crash - well, all of it.

At this point, Wessex turns to the noise, calling out to her companion in slight concern. “Loki? You all right?” The faintest chirp comes back, so she waits for a moment before returning to the conversation.

She still doesn’t know much about the Outlander, but the snow tidbit is hardly noteworthy. “Even before I Ascended I thought snow was overrated. Deepfrost was never easy. Always dreaded it coming.” Which is why it’s weird that she spend so much time in Halo now - maybe it’s because without the threat of LongNight in the region, without needing to eat and feed a family, she can now finally relax. Hmm. Maybe.

“Good call. Honestly, I don’t know why anyone who doesn’t have a family and a farm would stay in the Ground, given the option to leave.” Not wanting to go into the politics of the stubborn Naturals and how rude it would be to flood somewhere else with a thousand people, Wessex fully realizes that emptying the Ground would be unlikely. It’s all they can do to lessen the liability.

The Wraith
the bright
the thing in the night
Wessex

Messages In This Thread
the nose knows more than you suppose - by Wessex - 05-01-2020, 04:59 PM
RE: the nose knows more than you suppose - by Wessex - 05-13-2020, 02:51 PM