the nose knows more than you suppose
for Jata
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
With the open air before her, Loki leaps into the air and begins to climb into the sky, a sleek and shiny black bullet against the dark sky. She doesn’t stray too far, though, preffering to do some acrobatics in order to impress Haai. The dragonling dips and dives and spins, ending it all with an energy blast into the open air, the electric-blue visual slowly dissipating into the night.

“One of the side effects of living your whole life in a cage: staying in one place now seems pretty pointless. And since I can easily get places, I might as well.” She thinks of it more as being able to be of service - Halo is isolated, the Ground will be beset by Monsters. What if they need something? Or someone?

Her head bobs up and down in agreement, perfectly happy with their relationship and the assurance that any consequences of it ending won’t affect their agreement. “I don’t know. We’ve done the exploration, built the shrine, and after that the Voice usually is able to open it. I’m not sure what’s going on this time.” There haven’t been any hints about the next place, nothing. “Maybe she’s waiting till after Deepfrost. Maybe she knows I have this Eirachi thing and will wait for that.” A shrug.

“It’s worth asking though.” So saying, the Wraith puts it on the list of things to ask at her next shrine visit.

The Wraith
the bright
the thing in the night
Wessex

Messages In This Thread
the nose knows more than you suppose - by Wessex - 05-01-2020, 04:59 PM
RE: the nose knows more than you suppose - by Wessex - 05-19-2020, 06:00 PM