the nose knows more than you suppose
for Jata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
and if you want, i could tell you the truth
that this life takes a toll on you. i spend nights
Haai is far too excited about the prospect of another flier in her midst to not want to be a part of it – her iridescent wings spreading and feathers testing the air as she takes to the skies mere moments after Loki does. And her green gaze focuses intensely on the show that the dragon offers, howling and yipping her quiet approval at the acrobatics and display of magic, tongue lolling out the side of her mouth as she puffs a bit of fire in a direction that’s not at the dragon, but to also show off a bit too, and perhaps form even more of a kinship with the other companion.

Sunjata nods to Wessex’s comment, finding some sort of agreement within – though while he hadn’t grown up in a cage like the barrier, he had grown up with a cage of his own sort – a cage made by a last name and an expectation. So he gets it, the need to do something different and help where he could. It’s why he joined the resistance, isn’t it?

I’m sure she’ll let you know when it’s beneficial.” Sunjata shrugs to that – no judgement within whatsoever. He’s content where he is, content with who he is and who he’s with, the connections he’s made – even if some of them were questionable at any given time. Only time would tell, however, and he nods deeply once more to her follow-up comment. “Well, if you find anything out keep me updated if you feel like it might be valuable.” He offers, flashing her an easy smirk.
stitching up the loose threads of my soul
so in the morning i'm bulletproof
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
the nose knows more than you suppose - by Wessex - 05-01-2020, 04:59 PM
RE: the nose knows more than you suppose - by Sunjata - 05-20-2020, 06:25 AM