the nose knows more than you suppose
for Jata
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Try to imitate, Loki does indeed - perhaps not so deft in her execution of the moves, but with full marks for enthusiasm.

Of course, that makes sense. While Remi may seem agreeable to some things, including not exactly toeing the line, she imagines that full on disobedience was a poor tactic. “It’s easier to break the rules if you make the loopholes,” she murmurs in quiet agreement. “Speaking of Guildmates, I was thinking of asking Weaver and Hotaru to come along on this adventure. Make it a thing. Give the Guild first crack at the new land.” There are other reasons, of course, those being that she’ll need to include some magic users on the excursion if she’s to be of much use, and fire would be beneficial, or so she imagines if the place is described as hot.

Which also conveniently leads to Nate. “I don’t know. Maybe eventually, with him attached to Ludo now. I’m putting in the work with him, so the Ascended will have at least a small warning if shit goes down.” But there are a lot of external factors, and she’s learning that she can actually control very little outside of her immediate circle of influence.

The Wraith
the bright
the thing in the night
Wessex

Messages In This Thread
the nose knows more than you suppose - by Wessex - 05-01-2020, 04:59 PM
RE: the nose knows more than you suppose - by Wessex - 05-25-2020, 06:25 PM