Devrum Calob
Farmer / Butcher

Age: 45 | Height: 6' 0 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 4 - Strg: 24 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Andy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
DEVRUM
When feasible, one should always eat the rude.
The black bear continued to lumber over in an unblinking glare. Belly and fur still rippling with the growl that seemed to stew.

Feral eyes held the wolf's as his large snout sniffed against her. At first it seemed the Bear relented and was going to sit back.

Instead his large paw swatted down and pinned the wolf to the ground, leaning his weight against the law to hold the wolf down.

As its large head lowered to the wolf's, dagger-like teeth showing as the drool dripped onto her.

"I told you, you break his trust...you break my trust...I would break you. You said...You would let me..."

Growled the Bear to the wolf in the manner only attuned could communicate with.

"In another day, in another world, in another life...I would snap your neck like a twig. It would cost me NOTHING but to just squeeze down and hear you...snap..."

Claws from his paws slowly began to slip out as only a slight bit more pressure was applied.

"You are a liar...filth...broken, and there is nothing or no one that can save you, not even yourself."

The bear growled as it leaned closer.

"Is that what you want me to believe? Is that what YOU want to believe?"

The law squeezed down again, only briefly before it suddenly began to ease up. The feral eyes blinking, as the drooling jaws shut.

"You're a stupid girl. You're stupid... and there is no punishment that can be given to you that you haven't given yourself.

I was like you. Stupid. We're monsters, you and me. We've done things we will never forgive ourselves for. We got blood that will always be on our hands no matter how much we wash them. You can't outrun what you are right?

If that's what you believe, than you aren't a monster. You ain't a murderer or filth. You're far worse. You're a coward...and no daughter of mine will ever be called a coward. Get up. Taking you home. Unless you are a coward...than You wait for me to turn my back and you go, but don't ever come back. Your choice."

The bear communicated as it turned away and began lumbering deeper into the woodlands. Had Ashe decided to follow Devrum he wouldn't be taking her to Vervain, but the home was building for her, for them.

He'd arrive, body rippling as he shifted back into his human form.

Ashetta

Messages In This Thread
Poking the Bear - by Devrum - 12-30-2018, 05:20 PM
RE: Poking the Bear - by Ashetta - 12-30-2018, 06:32 PM
RE: Poking the Bear - by Ashetta - 12-30-2018, 08:56 PM
RE: Poking the Bear - by Ashetta - 01-11-2019, 12:55 AM
RE: Poking the Bear - by Devrum - 12-30-2018, 07:28 PM
RE: Poking the Bear - by Devrum - 01-06-2019, 06:50 PM
RE: Poking the Bear - by Devrum - 01-14-2019, 04:51 AM