(SE) in too deep to go back again
Delta Ngata
Explorer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 14 - Int:
CLIFFORD - Regular - Hel
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
don't you know there's a part of me
The ray was allowed to sink where the bottom feeders were granted a feast. Delta hadn't really seen a human killing one for the crystal and honestly, she kind of saw it as a waste. What if there were no bottom feeders? Or if other humans weren't so kind as to give the manta a quick death? It was something she'd have to discuss with Remi. Surely, there was an easier way to grant one the ability to breathe underwater.

It'd be a lie to say that Delta wasn't staring at the weird kinda merman before her. It was... different. Uncanny. "Pardon me if this is rude... but this is so weird. So... unique. You look kind of like us, but also not. Like... I can't quite describe it." His body was different. It was disjointed, almost, while she had been crafted by the gods. A seamless transition. In her eyes, merfolk were beautiful... while Sunjata's body looked confused.

Quite unfortunately, Sunjata didn't understand and chose to ask her questions. It was very much his right to do so, seeing as she was already requesting so much of him With a soft sigh, she found herself folding her arms and holding them close to her body, almost as if she were close to hugging herself. "With... these new portals opening, it's a lot to take in. There's so many new people and we don't know their full intentions yet. I'd love to be able to be with humans more... to hopefully create new bonds and partake in actual things together." There was a pause, a long one. Was it right to say bad things about an Ascended when Sunjata very clearly had one that he liked? Or at least, had a symbiotic relationship with? Delta had saw the bite marks, they were very hard to miss. He must be close to one or many even multiple. "I've heard about the Blight, Sunjata. And if your Governor would be willing to tell me his side of it... then that'd be great." There. Just saying it nice and simply.
that longs to go into the unknown
delta

Messages In This Thread
(SE) in too deep to go back again - by Sunjata - 05-02-2020, 05:09 AM
RE: (SE) in too deep to go back again - by Delta - 05-02-2020, 04:10 PM
RE: (SE) in too deep to go back again - by Delta - 05-02-2020, 07:08 PM
RE: (SE) in too deep to go back again - by Delta - 05-02-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: (SE) in too deep to go back again - by Delta - 05-02-2020, 09:37 PM
RE: (SE) in too deep to go back again - by Delta - 05-02-2020, 10:32 PM
RE: (SE) in too deep to go back again - by Delta - 05-03-2020, 04:48 PM
RE: (SE) in too deep to go back again - by Delta - 05-05-2020, 07:09 PM
RE: (SE) in too deep to go back again - by Delta - 05-08-2020, 02:03 AM