Training [SE] I'm still alive when everyone who loves me has died
open SE
Letha Úlfurdur

Age: 32 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 11 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Letha
The world was falling to darkness, and Letha had barely begun her day. She tried to keep as much attention off of herself as she could in the Inn, and that meant only exclusively going out at night a few times a week. Dusk and dawn were her primary times, but she decided tonight was a night she would stay out longer. It had been a while since she visited the lighthouse, and her love for it did not falter.

She did not expect to see anyone at the lighthouse at this time of day. She did not expect to see Wessex. Seeing the matriarch did not make her slow her approach to the lighthouse, but she did hesitate at first to give her attention to the Wraith. It was not that Letha felt like she needed to ignore her, but she was anxious that Wessex might begin to become annoyed at her presence. She was not sure, truly, how the older woman would feel about her being here now. She was showing up a lot in the path of the blonde since the season change came and Letha had decided to stay in Torchline. Letha was not trying to follow her around like a lost dog, but appearances were not working in her favor.

Finally reaching the tower, Letha placed her hand on it, as if to ground herself, before speaking. "Hello, Wessex."

if you don't love me now, you will never love me again

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] I'm still alive when everyone who loves me has died - by Letha - 05-07-2020, 02:16 AM