Training [SE] I'm still alive when everyone who loves me has died
open SE
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I've embraced the torch passed to me
owned what I've been called to be
Worried; she’s worried, and that makes her agitated, it puts her on edge. Letha may have seen a cool and collected Wessex before, a woman who knows exactly what she’s doing and why and can clearly see ten steps beyond the current one - but the Wessex before her now is different. This one is fallible, bowing under the mantle of requests and responsibility, and pacing like a caged lion.

It’s not that she doesn’t want to see Letha, it’s that she doesn’t want Letha to see her like this. The girl seems a bit sensitive - or perhaps unsure. The Wraith isn’t sure if she’s scared her newest sister or put her off with previous (slightly nefarious) activity, but there’s something in her that wants to tell the brunette that it’s not a good time.

She won’t. Of course she won’t. Instead, Wessex pauses in her pacing and offers the other Ascended a weak smile. “Hi, Letha,” allowing her to continue the conversation.

Who knows, maybe it’ll be a good distraction.
full tilt,
hello destiny
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] I'm still alive when everyone who loves me has died - by Wessex - 05-17-2020, 03:00 PM