Training [SE] I'm still alive when everyone who loves me has died
open SE
Letha Úlfurdur

Age: 32 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 11 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Letha
The lighthouse was a beacon of safety for sailors, and it was becoming one for Letha, too. She adored the structure, how it stood strong despite the storms that would roll in and try their best to destroy her. "I didn't mean to interup anything--I was just visiting Aumakua." She pressed her palm into the stone surface of the sentinel structure as she spoke.

Letha did not want to seem like a child constantly standing at the skirt of its mother, tugging and pulling and whining and asking why, but the question sat on the back of Letha's tongue. "What are you up to this evening?" Her tone was neutral, though based on their last meeting in the middle of the night Letha could have added weight to her tone. She did not, however. She had no desire to build suspicion of her fellow ascended, especially one as well-versed and experienced in the world as Wessex. There were things the Wraith knew that Letha would never know.

if you don't love me now, you will never love me again

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] I'm still alive when everyone who loves me has died - by Letha - 05-27-2020, 02:49 PM