Training [SE] I'm still alive when everyone who loves me has died
open SE
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I've embraced the torch passed to me
owned what I've been called to be
“You’re not,” Wessex immediately replies, brushing away the notion that she might ever be disturbed by one of her siblings. “If I’m being honest, I could use a distraction from my thoughts.” They simmer and ruminate, clashing and rolling around together until she’s caught in a maelstrom of over-thinking. The only blessing is that she doesn’t have the sympathetic nervous system response anymore, no physical signs of anxiety and worry to contend with - and there are tricks to deal with that.

“I was thinking about our next steps,” glancing up at the middling sky, at how it will soon grow dark for a week, and how they will, hopefully, be dispersed and safely tucked away in Torchline. “Training. So we can actually learn how to work together.” The dryness in her tone betrays exactly what she thinks of the last time they all gathered in one place, the factions and the cracks she could see appearing as they grow in number and live their lives.

“What did you think?” Wessex asks, quietly, wondering what one of the newest members of the family might think about the most recent… semi-debacle.
full tilt,
hello destiny
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] I'm still alive when everyone who loves me has died - by Wessex - 05-29-2020, 01:55 PM