Training [SE] I'm still alive when everyone who loves me has died
open SE
Letha Úlfurdur

Age: 32 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 11 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Letha
Even though Letha's few encounters with Wessex were all but traditional, she was starting to warm up to the matriarchal lady. She still felt a need to be more formal with the woman, but perhaps that would also change with time. When Letha knew she wasn't bothering her, her shoulders relaxed some and she seemed more at ease, over all. She understood the need for a distraction from her own thoughts, as Wessex had mentioned, and she nodded at the Wraith. Letha wasn't much for conversation--or at least, not normally. Her night with Nate was an anomaly of her life. She had spent several hours talking with the tall man, and she didn't regret it, but it was just unusual for her.

Training, however, Letha could get behind. A spark lit behind blue eyes and she lifted her chin some towards Wessex. "I'd love to learn more about combat." Amun had done a training session with her after she had opened her mouth and said she wished to fight the Longnight monsters with the rest of the Ascended. It had been surprising how much Letha knew and was able to do just on muscle memory. "I was trained where I came from before here. At least, that is what Amun and I discovered."

if you don't love me now, you will never love me again

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] I'm still alive when everyone who loves me has died - by Letha - 06-13-2020, 02:25 PM