Training [SE] I'm still alive when everyone who loves me has died
open SE
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I've embraced the torch passed to me
owned what I've been called to be
“Why don’t I show you, instead?” the Wraith asks with a slight grin, mostly because she’s far better at the physical than the verbal. Once she reveals that she’s been trained, Wessex’s perception of the girl shifts a little bit, far more intrigued. “I’d love to see what you know,” she adds, though it comes without the promise of taking it easy on her, for obvious reasons. One, it may be insulting, and two, none of their real-life foes will take it easy on them.

“How about working with your senses and balance?” she asks, wanting to start with the basics: footwork, speed, reaction times. If Letha agrees, she’ll tear a strip of cloth from the magically convenient long cloak she has, and ties it around the girl’s eyes. “We’ll start with sight first, then hearing, then balance, then speed.” All with a little challenge, of course.
full tilt,
hello destiny
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] I'm still alive when everyone who loves me has died - by Wessex - 06-15-2020, 01:28 AM