Training [SE] I'm still alive when everyone who loves me has died
open SE
Letha Úlfurdur

Age: 32 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 11 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Letha
If you asked Letha to list off all of what she knew of her combat training from back home, she would surely look at you like you were crazy. What she could tell you, however, was how her body reacted when she sparred with Amun. That electricity flowed through her muscles and a memory she could not actively recall moved her. It was almost animistic in a way -- the way that she reacted and responded without cognitive control over each muscle group.

She liked how it felt.

Nodding to Wessex enough to give permission, the younger woman let the Wraith take away her sight. She adjusted the cloth slightly to make sure that everything was covered. She waited a moment for Wessex to begin, but perhaps not long enough. Excitement sparked through her chest and she spread her feet out some, lowered her center of gravity, and even closed her eyes behind the covering. Although she didn't need to, she let out a deep, centering breath before she took her first step towards attack. She stepped forward quickly and spun some to the right, her right arm extending in an attempt to strike towards the Wraith's own right shoulder, while her left arm came up to block her face.

if you don't love me now, you will never love me again

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] I'm still alive when everyone who loves me has died - by Letha - 06-15-2020, 09:05 PM