Training [SE] I'm still alive when everyone who loves me has died
open SE
Letha Úlfurdur

Age: 32 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 11 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Letha
Obviously, there was a lot that Letha didn't know. But, the instinct to strike and to protect herself would surely serve her well. Her body moved with muscle memory -- it did not look practiced and fluid and beautiful, but there was some semblance of familiarity in her bones that transcended out into the word around her. Her strike does not meet its intended target, and it makes the woman's jaw clench some. With the proximity to the Wraith, she knows when her body moves, even when she can't see it. The movement is quick and practiced, Wessex's skill most definitely outshining Letha.

The older woman's curved arm latches onto Letha's hip and nearly throws her away with the strength of it. Useless, needless breath is pulled from her lungs as she tries to regain her balance, arms and legs flailing. She falls almost completely to the ground, but her own scrambling kept her from toppling over onto her back. The muscles in her back tightened and she jumped towards Wessex, when she thought she was close she struck out again with her fist, but quickly retreated to the opposite side she had come from.

if you don't love me now, you will never love me again

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] I'm still alive when everyone who loves me has died - by Letha - 06-16-2020, 08:39 PM