Training [SE] I'm still alive when everyone who loves me has died
open SE
Letha Úlfurdur

Age: 32 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 11 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Letha
Wessex was quicker than Amun, that was for sure. Perhaps, however, Letha was too handicapped without her sight. She might not have thought this would be easy, but she didn't expect to be tumbled over so easily. The dark haired woman was too slow to react, and the Wraith's attack was swift and strong. With a gasp, she is knocked to the side. This time she was not as quickly to scramble back up to her feet.

Her shoulder connected with the ground and she grunted. Quickly, she coiled her legs up towards her torso before kicking out at the Wraith. She didn't have time to feel if her attack was successful before she was trying to get back to her feet. There was no question that the older Ascended overpowered her in all categories--strength, speed, agility, training--but there was something inside Letha that did not let her back down.

But she was discovering that, because of the life she lived before Caido, without her hearing, that she depended too much on her other senses. As she moved to her feet and steadied herself, she felt her sensors finish a quick scan. Nothing permanently damaged.

if you don't love me now, you will never love me again

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] I'm still alive when everyone who loves me has died - by Letha - 06-23-2020, 09:34 PM