Training [SE] I'm still alive when everyone who loves me has died
open SE
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I've embraced the torch passed to me
owned what I've been called to be
She is not trying to hurt Letha - no, not hurt - damage her sister. Alas, where she might have issued an immediate apology, she holds her silence, thinking that the very point of this little scuffle is to practice listening and being quiet. After. She’ll apologize if she was too rough afterwards. It’s cliche, but sometimes the Wraith is no longer a good estimate of her own strength.

Seeing as she’s thrown most of weight towards Letha’s lower legs, she doesn’t have much time to escape a kicking type of retaliation. They hit her in her upper arm as she’s trying to push her own upper body back, but it does little damage. Returning to a crouching position, the warrior readies herself on the balls of her feet again, hands out and in an arc to try and feel the movement of air that precedes an attack - but there’s nothing.

If she had thought ahead this is where she might try and throw something at Letha, instead Wessex opts for something a little different - a fake out. Rising into more of a squat, the Ascended swings her right arm wildly in a diagonal through the air in front of her, exhaling a little huh to try and make Letha move or make some noise that might otherwise give her position away.
full tilt,
hello destiny
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] I'm still alive when everyone who loves me has died - by Wessex - 06-24-2020, 10:42 PM