Training [SE] I'm still alive when everyone who loves me has died
open SE
Letha Úlfurdur

Age: 32 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 11 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Letha
Letha does not take any of this personal. She is emotionally detached from this spar--from any spar. This is practice, this is strength training and information gathering. Even if the Wraith did hurt--damage--her, Letha knew it was all a part of the way of things. She knew this deep in her soul--and the memory of it spreads over her. Of her grandmother, finally the familiar woman appearing behind her eyes. Ktulu looked at Letha and helped train the girl. She can't hear anything. Her mother would have said. I'm aware. Ktulu would have answered. Her grandmother trained her hard, and she was sure if her--either--of her grandfathers had their way she would have trained even harder.

She felt her feet connect with Wessex, though she wasn't sure what part. The vibrations spark up her legs and a rolling wave of satisfaction breaks her thoughts. But Letha was back on her feet too quickly to let the satisfaction completely take over. She tried to listen for Wessex, but she was still getting used to trying to focus this sense, and it still failed her despite her new body's perfection.

The Wraith's fake out attempt works. Letha was caught by the woman's swinging arm, having moved out of the way of the other arm that had struck the air prior. She let out a little oof, and quickly backpedaled without arming her own attack.

if you don't love me now, you will never love me again

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] I'm still alive when everyone who loves me has died - by Letha - 06-26-2020, 08:06 PM