Training [SE] I'm still alive when everyone who loves me has died
open SE
Letha Úlfurdur

Age: 32 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 11 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Letha
Wessex is stronger, faster, smarter. Letha has learned--quickly-- that arming her own attack against the demi-goddess was not the most strategic move. So she continued to backpedal, until she felt she was out of any striking range. She centered herself, her balance dropping some as she did so. She tried to focus on any sound that Wessex might make, trying to rely on a sense that she never had until Caido. It was difficult, and part of her regrets not telling the Wraith about her life before this world. Perhaps it was a conversation she could have afterwards.

It was subtle, but the twisting of Wessex's foot on the ground alerts the darker haired woman. She moved quickly backwards, zig-zagging to keep herself hopefully fluid and out of striking range. She felt the air whoosh in front of her, about an arms length away, where Wessex's foot strikes nothing but air and sends it her way. Letha bit her bottom lip, and leapt forward, twisting her own body to gain momentum enough for her strike towards where she predicted Wessex's balancing leg to be. Letha was aiming for what she hoped was above the woman's knee.

if you don't love me now, you will never love me again

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] I'm still alive when everyone who loves me has died - by Letha - 06-30-2020, 03:18 PM