Training [SE] I'm still alive when everyone who loves me has died
open SE
Letha Úlfurdur

Age: 32 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 11 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Letha
The vibration of her attack hitting Wessex's thigh -- where she had aimed -- reverberated up her body and a ring of success moved out from her chest. She felt a breath leave her mouth. Unnecessary, but still habit at this point. The woman had only been living in this body less than a year, and while she was learning, she did still seem to hold a few crutches. As the Wraith praised her, Letha smiled and back up a few steps, removing her own blindfold.

At the question, Letha shrugged some. "More difficult than my spar with Amun," She admitted, body scanning itself one final time. "Before Caido, I was mostly deaf. Relying on my ears...it's not something I've done before." She also admitted, something she perhaps should have told the older Ascended to begin with. Letha, however, realized that she had not wanted to admit weakness to the woman. After the tale of all she had been through, there was some sense of admiration for the woman. She reminded her of the faint memories she had of her grandmother, Ktulu, and Letha had always wanted to be like the Constrictor.

Maybe she could be like the Wraith.

if you don't love me now, you will never love me again

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] I'm still alive when everyone who loves me has died - by Letha - 07-16-2020, 03:07 PM