Training [SE] I'm still alive when everyone who loves me has died
open SE
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I've embraced the torch passed to me
owned what I've been called to be
Unsurprised that sparring with her is more difficult given the amount of times she’s pinned Amun, Wessex nonetheless chuckles to herself, glad that he’s getting out there and helping their new family members. What does take her by surprise is the admission that in a previous life, Letha had been deaf. “Oh?” she asks, intrigued. It makes sense that The Voice would remove that deficit, whether or not Letha herself considered it to be one.

“I wouldn’t have known,” she continues with a shake of her head. The girl had reacted as well as any lower levels against The Wraith. “What did your rely on then? Your sight? Touch?” Tilting her head to one side, she pauses before tentatively moving on, always unsure when asking about previous worlds and lives: it was a touchy subject for some, drawing anger and ire when they were pulled from happy lives. For others, the topic held only sorrows and death - perhaps their own, or otherwise. It is fascinating, the myriad of world they come from - but must be approached with appropriate caution.

“What do you remember about before?”
full tilt,
hello destiny
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] I'm still alive when everyone who loves me has died - by Wessex - 07-16-2020, 09:29 PM