Training [SE] I'm still alive when everyone who loves me has died
open SE
Letha Úlfurdur

Age: 32 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: N/A - Strg: 11 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Letha
Taking the blindfold and handing it back to the Wraith, Letha found a larger rock to have a seat on. Her mind was already trying to go over every aspect of her spar with the older woman, as she was want to do, but that would have to wait. Letha assumed she would sit here long after Wessex left to self-analyze what had transpired. For now, however, she did not mind talking with the matriarch.

When the woman admitted that she might not have known that about her, she shrugged some. Her hands came together to fidget idly, as she usually was seen doing. "I guess my Ascended form is as bright as the Voice intended, then." Even as she said the words, she felt as though she were merely parroting them. While the younger woman had seen the Voice when the group of them erected her shrine here in Torchline, she still felt disconnected from her. Perhaps she would need to visit the shrine on her own. "I guess I relied on...anything else." Her brows knit together.

"I think I was younger where I came from, than I am now." She started. "I remember mostly vague information, general things. Most everything is still foggy, but I do remember my family. Still foggy, but clearer than anything else I know."

if you don't love me now, you will never love me again

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SE] I'm still alive when everyone who loves me has died - by Letha - 07-20-2020, 08:37 PM