Training a hundred bad days made a hundred good stories
Weaver! <3
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
KIADA
i wish that i could say,
i am a light that never goes out.
The sound of boots approaching shouldn’t really surprise her, not in a place like this. What does surprise her as she’s inspecting her blade is when the sound seems to head straight toward her and her name that falls from the stranger’s lips. Her iceberg gaze slips from the blade to peer up at who’s addressed her, half between telling them she’s busy and can’t help with the Grounds problems, but even then she knows that’s a lie.

But it also isn’t a Grounder she spots, and her head tilts as she focuses on Weaver. “Hey Weaver.” She offers back to the other woman, flashing a bright smile her way. “I’ve been designated the one to keep an eye on the Grounders here. Don’t mind it, though.” She offers with a small laugh, a shrug of a shoulder granted before she goes to stand and readjust her braid, slipping the throwing knife back into her belt.

The offer for training has her smile shifting to something of almost relief. “Gods, please.” She says with a laugh, gesturing for Weaver to lead the way. “They’re taking longer than usual and I was going out of my mind.” A grin shot back to the other woman with it, before moving to follow her.
but i
flicker
from time to time.
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: a hundred bad days made a hundred good stories - by Kiada - 05-04-2020, 10:33 PM