Training a hundred bad days made a hundred good stories
Weaver! <3
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
KIADA
i wish that i could say,
i am a light that never goes out.
We can complain about it together if you want.” She offers with a bright laugh. After all, it was only made bearable if she had a change to complain about every second of it. But she’s quick to follow Weaver while the woman guides her out of the current training grounds, focusing on the path they take and how half way familiar it is to her. “I try to be considerate.” Considering she’s a guest after all.

The question of how Halo is treating her, does spark the light flush to her neck, however, beneath the bruising spotted on her neck. “Good, so far.” She offers with a sheepish smile sent Weaver’s way, slipping down the stairs after the woman. She doesn’t know what else to add to that really, other than she’s certainly found ways to remain occupied.

The Arcane Academy comes into view, and her brow furrows slightly as she regards it as a training ground, looking back to Weaver with a light smile crossing her face. “You sure it’s okay for me to be here? I don’t have magic anymore.” She mused into the air, but not stopping as she sets foot inside and peers around a bit more fully than her tour with Loren had granted her.
but i
flicker
from time to time.
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: a hundred bad days made a hundred good stories - by Kiada - 05-05-2020, 02:02 AM