Training a hundred bad days made a hundred good stories
Weaver! <3
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Age: 34 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Kyra Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

WEAVER

”That sounds like my sort of conversation. Over a cocktail, of course.” She flashes the other woman a grin, always happy to make a drink for a new friend. Given that Weaver hadn’t seen Kiada in the Kraai yet, she knows for certain that the woman hasn’t had one of her drinks. Korbin and her other staff could tend the bar just fine, but Weaver knew how to make a proper drink. ”Well, lucky for you, I do not.”

They are largely quiet on the walk, which is just fine. It isn’t really until they get into the Arcane Academy’s training room that there’s more to talk about. ”You are with me, so I don’t see why not. Particularly if I have an excuse to use some magic,” she says, not hiding what she is. No point, given that she’d brought Kiada to a magic training school.

”Would you care for a spar?” she asks, walking into the room and dumping her cloak in the corner. The knives around her waist are more obvious now, their various hilts protruding from the belt she wears. Though she’d be happy to fight with whatever, if Kiada took her up on the offer. They had their pick here anyway.

I was made to be wild, wicked, and free

Messages In This Thread
RE: a hundred bad days made a hundred good stories - by Weaver - 05-05-2020, 04:40 PM