Training a hundred bad days made a hundred good stories
Weaver! <3
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
KIADA
i wish that i could say,
i am a light that never goes out.
At Weaver’s laughter, Kiada can’t help but to offer her own as well. It absolutely would, and she has no qualms about it – spending too much time keeping her hair braided back anyway it’s a wonder she doesn’t just chop it off. Regardless, the dark hair isn’t singed too terribly, and she follows along beside Weaver as they go to dive between people and routes taken to get to the outdoors. There’s a moment when she contemplates commenting on just how lovely it had been, before the flush to her neck continues and she shakes her head a bit with a quiet hum of a snort. “It was really nice, actually.” There, simple, keep it as good as that.

At least until Weaver mentions that she owns the place, and her head tilts toward the woman as the cold hits her and she squints a bit against the chill. “Oh, you’re the owner?” She asks, head tilting toward her quite avian-like as a grin crosses her face. “I met… Korbin when I went there.” She offers before inclining her head toward the fiery woman, her grin forming a bit brighter. “And that sounds like quite the deal.” A light snicker leaves her with that, following the path they pave toward the Kraai now that she knows where they’re heading.
but i
flicker
from time to time.
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: a hundred bad days made a hundred good stories - by Kiada - 05-11-2020, 03:35 AM