Training a hundred bad days made a hundred good stories
Weaver! <3
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Age: 34 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Kyra Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

WEAVER

Weaver does the same, always braiding her hair and pulling it over the scar on her right side. She ought to just cut it off, be done with it, but she cannot quite bring herself to chop off her long, dark hair. Now the braid just feels like a part of her, but still, there are moments when she tugs it free, allowing fingers to roam through it. There are particular fingers that she is most interested in, and she cannot help but remember tugging the braid loose in the Palace kitchens. Funny, how pulling her hair out is like baring her soul.

There is a flush on Kiada’s neck. Maybe there are fingers Kiada is thinking of too, or maybe it’s just the lingering effects of the workout, or the cold as they step into the freezing temperatures of Halo. Regardless, it is not Weaver’s place to ask. Not yet, anyway. They are not that close. Besides, her answer is a pleasing one all the same, and Weaver is glad to hear the evening had been nice.

Weaver chuckles at Kiada’s response, giving her a playfully wicked grin. ”You sound so shocked,” she says, though it’s clear it pleases Weaver. Her laugh only increases at the mention of Korbin, and she shakes her head, turning down the street where the Kraai is. ”Then I ought to apologize for my brother, I suspect. He pours a decent drink, but with a very surly attitude. Besides, I make a better drink.” Weaver grins, pushing open the door to the Kraai and gesturing for Kiada to enter first.

I was made to be wild, wicked, and free

Messages In This Thread
RE: a hundred bad days made a hundred good stories - by Weaver - 05-11-2020, 03:34 PM