Training a hundred bad days made a hundred good stories
Weaver! <3
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
KIADA
i wish that i could say,
i am a light that never goes out.
Weaver’s chuckle and following thought of Kiada sounding shocked, she shoots a grin back toward the other woman. “I’m surprised you, a Halo natural I’m assuming? – would put a Korofian name on something.” There’s a hum of a chuckle to that granted back toward her before the Harpy’s smile edges toward something having even more surprise beneath the surface. At the mention of Korbin, an apology?

She shakes her head as she steps into the Kraai, finding it to be something familiar to her now and not quite complaining when it comes to getting in good with the owner. “He was pretty nice actually.” She offers, a chime of a sound leaving her lips with it as she follows Weaver wherever they choose to drink. “Helped me out with my guild, set me up with a pretty decent amount of drinks.’Other things too.’ She chews on her lip thoughtfully. “Has he… Always been deaf?” She asks, raising a brow toward Weaver. She hadn’t had the courage to ask Korbin whether or not it was true – but he spoke so well for someone that might have been deaf for quite some time. Perhaps it was a recent development?
but i
flicker
from time to time.
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: a hundred bad days made a hundred good stories - by Kiada - 05-12-2020, 06:29 AM