Training a hundred bad days made a hundred good stories
Weaver! <3
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Age: 34 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Kyra Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

WEAVER

Ah, the Korofian name. That catches a lot of people off guard, and it gives away Sunjata’s involvement pretty obviously. Not that she cares, necessarily, but maybe they ought to have been stealthier about it. ”Sunjata provides much of the booze, given that it’s hard to get here. The word means raven, which my family has an affinity for, but in Korofian as a nod to his help.” She has started to temper her answer slightly, finding that Sunjata’s involvement may be best downplayed.

Weaver takes off her cloak, tossing it on a hook behind the bar where it always goes. She makes her way behind the bar, gesturing for Kiada to grab a seat. It’s quiet, the day not truly started yet, so it seems easiest to chat here. Though she could slide them into a booth, it was easier to keep the alcohol flowing when it was at her fingertips. ”Wow, that is shocking. He has been less than nice to most everyone lately.” Well, he’d been less than nice to all the men in her life, which wasn’t entirely shocking, but it didn’t explain Jigano or even his behavior with her, so she knew it wasn’t just because they were the men in her life. ”Though you are pretty, and he can be a sucker for a pretty girl.” Sometimes he was almost as bad as she was.

At the mention of him being deaf, she shakes her head. ”No. Cursed at a shrine, which hasn’t really helped his mood.” Weaver grabs a few glasses, turning her attention back to Kiada. ”So what’ll it be? Give me your favorite flavors, and I will make you a cocktail better than anything you’ll get in the Grounds. We might have a Korofian name, but I still like to think I can do better than the VlamVloed.” Her grin is slightly wicked at that, and she waits for Kiada to answer.

I was made to be wild, wicked, and free

Messages In This Thread
RE: a hundred bad days made a hundred good stories - by Weaver - 05-12-2020, 02:29 PM