Training a hundred bad days made a hundred good stories
Weaver! <3
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
KIADA
i wish that i could say,
i am a light that never goes out.
There’s a slight nod given to that, an amused smile crossing Kiada’s face. “I know Korofian. My father was Dorobian… A neighboring country to it.” She explains, though it doesn’t matter much in the end. Her father was gone, somewhere, and when it came down to it did it really matter the name of the place? It had its own decor, details, everything that made it… Not that Korofian in the end anyway.

Though I suppose the raven makes sense.” She recalls Korbin’s tattoo, the swift raven that spanned his shoulders and a bit up on his neck. Still, Kiada gladly takes a seat, gaze finding Weaver after a few moments with a soft smile clinging to her face. “Something like that.” She winks about the comment of him being a sucker for a pretty girl. She still manages to preen a bit under that assumption, unable to keep the flush from departing. “That explains why he spoke so well.” She retorts in terms of deafness, before shrugging her shoulders lightly.

I’m sure you remember from the wedding that I have quite the sweet tooth.” A smirk crosses her face with that. “Korbin brought me a bottle of something sweet… almost chocolatey? If you’ve anything to make like that?” She braces her arms on the counter, folding them and peers up at Weaver with a sharp grin.
but i
flicker
from time to time.
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: a hundred bad days made a hundred good stories - by Kiada - 05-12-2020, 10:49 PM