Training a hundred bad days made a hundred good stories
Weaver! <3
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
KIADA
i wish that i could say,
i am a light that never goes out.
The question almost kind of takes her off guard, recalling something about how Loren mentioned to keep the similarities of her home versus Halo to herself. And yet something about Weaver seems to strike her as a woman that wouldn’t care or kind if she did. So she smiles almost nostalgic at it. “Like Halo and Caido sort of. A place where people came from portals and the like. My father came through one. But I was born in a place called the Aurora Basin. It was a lot like Halo — lots of snow, hidden in the heart of the mountains.” She shrugs to that, gaze lifting to try and see how Weaver takes it.

But the woman is showing off the raven tattoo that she has as well, and Kiada can’t help the amused smile from crossing her face at this, wanting to get a tattoo now that she’s seen so many with them… Perhaps later, she decides. Especially when the other woman offers an ‘oh?’ as Kiada recollects a small amount. It’s almost awkward to talk about, she realizes, reaching up to rub at her neck as she shrugs lightly. “Might have been a reason I stayed the night here.” She offers with a quiet laugh. She imagines Weaver can fill in the rest.

Instead, Kiada braces her elbows on the bar and watches Weaver pull the bottles from the shelf and begin to work on mixing something up for her. “Mmm, I tend to find that the second drinks seem the best.” Maybe because usually by then she was a smidge buzzed and almost everything tasted better that way. But it’s sliding over toward her now and she takes it, appreciating how pretty it indeed was before taking a sip from it and sighing contently. “This is absolutely what I was looking for.” She grins, before settling to watch and see what Weaver makes for herself.
but i
flicker
from time to time.
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: a hundred bad days made a hundred good stories - by Kiada - 05-13-2020, 01:36 AM