Training a hundred bad days made a hundred good stories
Weaver! <3
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
KIADA
i wish that i could say,
i am a light that never goes out.
Close, but not quite.” She offers by her faded memory. It wasn’t as dangerous as Halo was, that’s for sure. They had their share of wolves and intruders, however, but nothing quite like the absolute frigid temperatures that Halo had. “We had a lake that never froze and these hot springs that were divine.” There’s a nostalgic quirk to her lip with that, amusement lingering along her face that lightens it up.

On the subject of Korbin, however, Kiada snorts and rolls her shoulders a bit before lifting her chin a bit higher. “Might be a part of it.” She winks, finding it easier to talk about with Weaver than initially, for whatever reason. Regardless, there’s a chime of laughter that leaves her at the mention, her head tilting a bit to the side as she considers it. “I had to be a bit blunt with him to get him to realize what I was trying to go for.” There’s a little half smirk to that and a shrug. “Though it might’ve helped if I could’ve talked to him.” She puffs out her lips a bit in a small sigh. “Is he Abandoned too, if you don’t mind me asking?” She asks suddenly, because he’d made no indication of an attuned shift, any recognition that he might have heard her through the bond, though he hadn’t used any magic either. It left her somewhat at a loss unless he was Accepted. In which case… It was what it was, she supposes.

Still, she nods to Weaver as she sips from her drink and indulges, flashing a grin in the understanding of what Weaver was going for when it came to the drinks. And she watches as the cider is slid over toward her – pausing from her sweet delight to taste the tester given toward her. “Oooh this is wonderful too.” She muses, tasting it on her tongue, the cinnamon lingering and melding with her current drink well enough as well. And she watches as the woman pours her own drink, a candied lemon peel dropped into it. “Ah that makes sense.” She agrees, lifting her glass in an air toast as well before taking a sip from it and settling a bit more. “You’ve really outdone yourself with the options here, I have to say.” Kiada offers, flashing Weaver a brighter grin with that.
but i
flicker
from time to time.
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: a hundred bad days made a hundred good stories - by Kiada - 05-14-2020, 03:49 AM