Training a hundred bad days made a hundred good stories
Weaver! <3
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Age: 34 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Kyra Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

WEAVER

Weaver listens, nodding slightly. ”Mmm, hot springs do sound rather nice.” Not sure what they’d do with a lake that never froze, since the water would still be cold enough to kill them one way or another. Maybe they wouldn't have to melt so much ice for water, but there were harder things than melting some ice. ”Though I believe Hotaru plans to add them to her spa.” Which had gotten started at an awkward time right before Deepfrost, and it seems Hotaru herself did not plan to stick around for the frigid season.

Easier to talk about for whatever reason? Maybe it’s just easier to talk about because clearly Weaver doesn’t care. Her brother is free to do as he pleases (or who he pleases, so long as it’s not Loren, because that would be weird). Besides, why be awkward about a natural part of life? Weaver laughs as Kiada said she had to be blunt with him though. ”Oh, I wish that surprised me, but it doesn’t. He can be a bit of a fool in that way. I’m not sure talking would have helped you.” At the next question though, Weaver pauses, surprised Korbin hadn’t divulged that information. Maybe he didn’t realize he and Kiada were the same. ”No. My mother, older brother and I were the Abandoned in the family.” Even though she technically still is, she can’t say they all ‘are’, given that two of them are gone. ”Korbin is Attuned. Walked into his room one day and there was a raven instead of a boy.” Maybe she shouldn’t give her brother’s secrets away so carelessly, but it doesn’t feel like a secret. All of Halo knows what Korbin is, so she’d learn soon enough.

Weaver grins. ”You can just drink a glass of that cider. No mixing needed. Though I admit I like it with the whiskey to give it a little punch.” Not surprising, given how much Weaver can drink. She may not be a large girl, but she can still drink grown men under the table. Maybe that’s not a thing to be proud of, but she is. Weaver leans against the bar, elbows sphinx-like, the drink between her hands. The compliment clearly pleases her. ”That was the goal. The other tavern here serves booze that’s little better than piss, and I admit, I have longed for a proper drink in Halo all my life. Now there are many.”

I was made to be wild, wicked, and free

Messages In This Thread
RE: a hundred bad days made a hundred good stories - by Weaver - 05-14-2020, 12:28 PM