Training a hundred bad days made a hundred good stories
Weaver! <3
Weaver Hale
the Scythe
Warden of the Citadel

Age: 34 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Kyra Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

WEAVER

”I helped her setup the spa.” Hotaru had also helped to set up the Kraai, but she decided not to mention that. Those that came to help had all belonged to the guild, which seemed to be less of a secret than she would have expected from a secret guild, so some things were best left unsaid. ”Anyone who wants to bring me some pampering in the middle of a Tundra is good in my book,” she says with a wink and a grin. ”Is she from the same place as you, I assume?”

Weaver just laughs as Kiada calls him a bastard. He was, in his way, though not in so many others. ”I take it he kept that a secret from you,” she says, rolling the drink in her hand slightly before taking another sip, musing over that little fact. ”I wouldn’t take it too personally. He hasn’t been in a sharing mood lately.” Maybe he’d just wanted to keep her out of his very dark head. It was the sort of place that would kill any mood pretty damn quick, so he might have been doing her a favor. Or maybe he was just being a bastard. Sometimes her and her brother were related, and he could be as terrible as she was.

”Exactly. Not much to do right about now besides train, fuck, and drink. Maybe I ought to add a training room to the Kraai, then all three could be in one place.” Her smirk is wicked, though the idea isn’t completely terrible. Well, except for the part where no one really needed to be drunk while training, though Weaver wouldn’t necessarily say no to that.

I was made to be wild, wicked, and free

Messages In This Thread
RE: a hundred bad days made a hundred good stories - by Weaver - 05-16-2020, 09:59 PM