Training a hundred bad days made a hundred good stories
Weaver! <3
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
KIADA
i wish that i could say,
i am a light that never goes out.
There’s a nod granted to Weaver at the comment of blood not always being the strongest connector. And gods if it weren’t more true for her. So instead, she sips lightly from her drink, her icy gaze flickering to the woman as the question is aired, to talk about them – her family – and gods she doesn’t even really know where to start. “I had a twin.” She begins, glancing down to her glass as if it might hold all the answers there. “His name was Kianzo.” There’s a light nostalgic smile that crosses her face with that.

I had… A lot of siblings. Not sure where any of them went after Helovia fell. My father disappeared, my mother made it… My mother, Rexanna, made it here too, but it’s a different version of her. It’s… Strange to be almost the same age as her.” Her lips form a frown to that, a tilt of her head as she lifts her gaze to Weaver once more, offering a shrug before she goes to down another bit of her drink – perhaps a bit too fast, but unsure of what exactly would make her feel better in regards to that whole clusterfuck.

Thankfully, the subject of getting payback on Korbin is distracting enough, and she hums thoughtfully beneath her breath, a light laugh slipping from her with it. “I just might have to.” She agrees, a slight smirk crossing her face as she begins to think of ways to do it. This, however, coupled with the fact of a training grounds within the halls of the Kraai. “Oh good, that’s all we need.” She snickers, imagining the mess that might create.
but i
flicker
from time to time.
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: a hundred bad days made a hundred good stories - by Kiada - 05-18-2020, 05:20 AM