Training a hundred bad days made a hundred good stories
Weaver! <3
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
KIADA
i wish that i could say,
i am a light that never goes out.
There’s a light huff of laughter that leaves the Harpy as she looks back at Weaver, replacing and masking any of the discomfort she feels otherwise as she focuses on the woman. “it is strange.” She agrees, taking a quiet sip from her drink before she focuses on the glass briefly as she considers it. “What’s weirder still is that they have memories of that other version of themselves? Like… After everything had happened.” She shrugs to that, pausing to purse her lips before shaking her head and moving the subject on.

In terms of throwing knives, Kiada can’t help but to smirk widely at this, lifting her leg up so she can remove the two blades kept there – both throwing knives with snowflakes etched into the hilts. Well used, appearing fairly old, and she sets it on the bar top for her to inspect if she so wished. “Probably not.” Kiada agrees, flashing Weaver a small innocent smile.

There were a few she’d get behind throwing her throwing knives at, even if it probably wasn’t a good idea.

I’m the guildmistress of the Monster Hunter’s Guild.” She explains, her smile softening a bit at this. At her purpose.I also help out at the bakery when Amalia needs it.” A playful wink sent Weaver’s direction as if she can remember the few cakes Kiada had made for the wedding, the ones she'd specifically pointed out as her own.
but i
flicker
from time to time.
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: a hundred bad days made a hundred good stories - by Kiada - 05-20-2020, 05:11 AM