Training snitches get stitches
for Saiden
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
I've been smoked out of heaven
I won't go down easy
Honestly, I could have ended the fight when we pushed away from each other and am actually about to say something, but Saiden starts to circle like a fuckin’ dog on the prowl, and I know we ain’t done. Shutting my mouth, I circle with him, crouching down, holding arms 'n elbows in and ready to shift one way or another. Staying light on your feet is difficult in the dry, sandy dirt, but it's good practice. I try to keep rotating, and when he doesn’t make a move, I look at him funny. “You want to keep goin’ or we done?” I ask, trying to keep my focus on his weapon. Distraction would be something I’d employ, but honestly, I wouldn’t put it past pretty boy to try it.
may not be brave, but I'm stubborn as hell
RAZA
Saiden Hali
Smuggler / Cook

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 2'' | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
just take your time wherever you go
As Raza spoke, Saiden stopped where he was. Cocking his head to one side, he finally shrugged. "Eh, let's call it. I got a workout, and I hope you did too." He sheathed his cutlass, making sure the blade hadn't been damaged in the fight first.

Then he scratched his head idly. "You want some food?" It wasn't a particularly insistent offer, but he'd worked up a bit of an appetite and figured she might have as well. "Can whip you up something at my new place." However, he wouldn't be bothered if she told him to fuck off. Thankfully, he was pretty easy-going that way.
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
I've been smoked out of heaven
I won't go down easy
I can’t help but laugh as he suddenly stops and goes back to normal Saiden. Like I flicked a switch or somethin’. “Yeah. I remembered a couple-a things again. Thanks.” Retrieving the other knife from its place in the dirt, I also wipe them off and then properly put them away. And as he offers to cook for me (lord, this is starting to feel like a weird sort of date), I actually consider it. But then the breeze lifts and reminds me of how much of a sweat I’ve worked up and I have to shake my head.

“Shower first. I’m gonna have a quick swim. Then food.” And that was that. Decided. Easy. With a little ‘see you later’ wave, I head for the water, eager to get the stickiness and grime off my skin. By the time I get to Saiden's kitchen, I'm gonna be fuckin' starving, I can feel it.

{Fin!}
may not be brave, but I'm stubborn as hell
RAZA