Personal Quest (SE) One Book, Two Book, Red Book, Blue Book
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you see, i take the parts that i remember and stitch them back together
Really, Nate is only in the grounds to keep Sunjata company. He'd been planning on getting underfoot helping with the packing at the VlamVloed, and had decided, last minute, to wiggle out of the job and wander the grounds instead. There were a few tasks he wanted to take care of, short, easy things, and before long he was wandering aimlessly, looking for something to do to kill some time.

Wessex catches his eye, disappearing into the Atheneum, and if nothing else she should be good for a conversation, however short it might be. So he dips after her, stepping into the building and stumbling on... something. She isn't alone in the big building, had come to help, though with what he had no idea. Not one to be caught out though, Nate just smiles, and steps beside his fellow ascended (kind of), ready to help with whatever. What are we helping with? He asks Wessex mentally, wondering what he should be prepared for.
to make a creature that will do what i say
or love me back
NATE

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) One Book, Two Book, Red Book, Blue Book - by Nate - 05-09-2020, 08:25 AM