Personal Quest (SE) One Book, Two Book, Red Book, Blue Book
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you see, i take the parts that i remember and stitch them back together
Thankfully, there's no need to wait for Wessex to answer him, the silver haired man speaking up as soon as he'd arrived, describing the task Nate had walked into the middle of. At least picking books out sounded easy, a low effort way to help out with Longnight, since he was no longer doing anything else in the Grounds. An easy nod followed the instructions, Nate wandering off as the instructions were finished.

Nate had personally never been one for fiction, romantic or otherwise, so it only made sense that he drifted towards the non fiction section. It looked a mess, the books somehow swollen with damp and caked with dust all at once, and the faint scent of mildew reaching Nate, making him wrinkle his nose. Bright eyes roamed over the shelves, scanning to see what looked appropriate, so he had an idea of what to grab before he touched anything.
to make a creature that will do what i say
or love me back
NATE

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) One Book, Two Book, Red Book, Blue Book - by Nate - 05-11-2020, 08:38 AM