Personal Quest (SE) One Book, Two Book, Red Book, Blue Book
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you see, i take the parts that i remember and stitch them back together
Of course it was bats, again. Nate recognizes the squeaking, the flap of leathery wings before the creatures even come into view, and despite his best attempts, it seems like he hadn't learned anything from his last encounter. One arm flails, trying to keep them away, while the other one is dedicated to keeping his head, his hair shielded. Maybe it helps against the wings, but that's as far as his protection goes.

The call to shoo the creatures outside was met with a rough sneer, though it was only obvious to Nate. If only it were as easy as that. In a huff, he shrugged out of his jacket, holding it aloft in a kind of makeshift wall, and tried to corral the bats towards the door, where someone more effective at this than him could take over for the last stretch outside. This was going to be the end of his helping for a while. Nate was utterly sick of bats already.
to make a creature that will do what i say
or love me back
NATE

Messages In This Thread
RE: (SE) One Book, Two Book, Red Book, Blue Book - by Nate - 05-14-2020, 07:00 AM